Renting the Clubhouse
Any Orchard Brook homeowner may make arrangements to use the clubhouse for meetings, parties or any reasonable function.
Current rental rates:
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays – $250.00
- Monday – Thursday (excluding holidays) – $175.00
- Weekday hourly meeting rate – $25.00/hr.
- A damage deposit is required for all events – $500.00
**To secure your date on the calendar please submit a signed rental agreement and a check for $500 security deposit to the clubhouse manager! We do require that payment be submitted no sooner then 7-10 business days prior to your event. You cannot pick up a key until your payment has been deposited!!
For more information on clubhouse rentals or to book a date, please email: email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
- Clubhouse may only be rented by Orchard Brook Homeowners in good standing on a first come, first served basis.
- Homeowners who rent the clubhouse are responsible for all damage to the clubhouse during their event.
- The rental fee includes a cleaning fee, the cleaning crew will clean the clubhouse after your event is over so you must “pick up” immediately.
- “Pick up” should be completed on the day of the rental, since it is very possible there will be another renter the next day.
- It is the homeowner’s responsibility to EMPTY ALL GARBAGE CANS AND TAKE ALL TRASH TO THE DUMPSTER AND REPLACE THE BAG IN THE CAN
- The key should be returned immediately after the rental to the manager, if it’s very late at night please return it to managers mailbox, you may not go back the next day to “pick up”.
- Each renter is responsible for securing and locking the clubhouse when leaving it vacant at the conclusion of each event.
- Homeowners are required to be present throughout their entire rental period or event. Relatives, children, minors and friends are not acceptable substitutes. Failure to be present (at the clubhouse) will result in forfeiture of damage deposit.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the clubhouse.
- Everything that comes into the clubhouse with you needs to leave the clubhouse with you! Empty out all refrigerators, freezers, cooler needs to be emptied and dried,drain all sinks, etc.
- Attention all homeowners!! All Paper products, garbage bags, hand soap, dish soap and all other necessities ARE NOW PROVIDED FOR YOU!! You’re welcome to bring supplies if you’d like, but please do not leave them behind it creates a mess.