Are you hosting a large social gathering or event? Have you thought about having it at the clubhouse, but just can’t seem to figure out exactly where to start? Well, have no fear! The guide with all your answers is finally here!
Any Orchard Brook homeowner may make arrangements to use the clubhouse for meetings, parties or any reasonable function.
Current rental rates:
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays – $250.00
- Monday – Thursday (excluding holidays) – $175.00
- Weekday hourly meeting rate – $25.00/hr.
- A damage deposit is required for all events – $500.00
- To secure your date on the calendar please deliver to the Clubhouse Manager: two (2) checks payable to OBHA & a signed rental agreement.
SORRY – due to insurance restrictions, we cannot rent the clubhouse to non-residents.
Dates shown as “Busy” are booked and not available
If you’re interested in renting or if you would like more information, please email email@example.com
or contact the Clubhouse Manager Kara Workman Kemp @ 248 773 2723.
Kara’s address is 3704 Venard Road.
Rules and Regulations
1. Clubhouse may only be rented by Orchard Brook Homeowners in good standing on a first come, first served basis.
2. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to surface clean, sweep, and vacuum. Clean up should be completed on the day of the rental, since it is very possible there will be another renter the next day. A list of cleanup responsibilities and charges is included with the rental agreement form and found above.
3. The rental fee check and $500.00 deposit are due at the time of agreement signing. To hold a date, homeowners must complete and deliver the rental agreement with both payments within 3 days of their request being acknowledged. Reservations will not be held without a contract and both payments. Deposit checks will be cashed if warranted. Rental fee checks will only be submitted for payment after the reservation date.
4. Homeowners who rent the clubhouse are responsible for all damage to the clubhouse during their event. Each renter should walk through and inspect the clubhouse and sign an affidavit as to the condition of the facility prior to rental. Any and all damage at the conclusion of the rental period not noted on the affidavit is the responsibility of the renter and will be deducted from the security deposit. All repairs and maintenance of the facility will be completed by the Orchard Brook Home Association and to the satisfaction of the Board of Directors. See agreement for details.
Below are some reminders which are not inclusive of all of the requirements spelled out in the agreement:
- Each renter is responsible to collect all rubbish and garbage, bag it and place the trash bags in the dumpster. Renters will be docked reasonable charges for the removal of decorations, and cleaning up of trash throughout the facility and the grounds surrounding the clubhouse. Charges will be assessed at $20.00 per hour in whole hour increments.
- Each renter is responsible for securing and locking the clubhouse when leaving it vacant at the conclusion of each event.
- The clubhouse key must be returned to the clubhouse chairperson by 10:00 AM on the day after the rental.
- Homeowners are required to be present throughout their entire rental period or event. Relatives, children, minors and friends are not acceptable substitutes. Failure to be present (at the clubhouse) will result in forfeiture of damage deposit. Identification of homeowners will be checked.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the clubhouse.
- Take home everything you bring. Empty the fridge and freezer.
- Paper products, garbage bags and hand soap dish soap are not guaranteed to be available. Please be prepared to bring all needed supplies.