Pool Rules, General
- All members and their guests are required to sign in at the front desk.
- Only Orchard Brook homeowners and their guests will be allowed admittance to the pool. The pool is for the use of homeowners in good standing. Homeowners with overdue assessments or unresolved violations of the covenants will not be permitted to use the pool.
- The wading pool is for children 7 years of age and younger. There is NO lifeguard for the wading pool and thus guardians MUST be with their children at all times.
- All persons entering the pool are requested to shower first.
- Hair that is long enough (3 inches below the ear) to be tied back must be done so, in a tight ponytail or braid.
- Confine eating to the picnic areas or clubhouse deck.
- No glass allowed on the pool deck or in the picnic areas.
- No smoking allowed in the pool area.
- No running on the pool deck.
- All personal items should we stored out of the way on the deck so that walkways are clear.
- Diving board: One person on the diving board at a time.
- Diving board: One bounce, bounce forward.
- Diving board: No swimming under the diving board during free swim.
- Diving board: Swim to the side ladder after use.
- Hanging on the center rope or on the diving board is not allowed.
- Back dives, flips and cartwheels are not allowed off the side of the pool.
- No diving in the shallow end of the pool.
- You must be a qualified swimmer to enter the deep end.
- No holding-breath competitions allowed.
- The diving blocks are only for use by the swim team during practice times, NOT during regular pool hours.
- No aggressive language or abusive behavior will be tolerated. Violators will be asked to leave.
- Loitering is not allowed in the locker rooms.
Pool Rules, Regarding Gear
- For purpose of supporting swimmers: inner tubes, water wings and all other flotation devices are not permitted at any time in the main pool. For safety purposes, only a life vest approved by the United States Coast Guard is to be used. If a minor / non-swimmer uses such life vest, a parent or guardian must maintain direct supervisory contact with the non-swimmer at all times.
- Noodles and kickboards are allowed.
- Fins are allowed however swimmers may not walk in fins on the deck.
- No mermaid tails allowed in the main pool.
- No water guns or other hard or inflatable toys are allowed in the main pool. Guards will use their discretion.
All questions and comments should be directed to the pool manager at email@example.com or click here for the pool manager contact page.