DirectorySpot is Orchard Brook’s secure directory and our tool for communication between current homeowners.
DirectorySpot – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the benefit of using DirectorySpot? This directory will continuously be updated with new homeowner’s information as homes are sold so you will always have access to the latest information of your neighbors.
- Can I print a hard copy of the directory? Yes – a PDF of the directory is available to download and print at any time
- Can I add/delete/change the information for my families listing? Yes – You must log in using a browser and not the app on your smartphone. Changes can be made to your family’s information at any time. Press “Save” at the bottom of the page to confirm the changes. Changes may take 5 minutes to finalize.
- Can I call, text or email a homeowner directly from the app? Yes – you will see an icon for each option when you access the directory on your smartphone. There is also a map icon that will show where a homeowner resides.
- Can I search for a homeowner by name and/or address? Yes – “Advance Search” allows you to search on different fields
- What if I need help or have a question about DirectorySpot? Complete the form below and submit with the reason for submitting the form.
- I cannot log into DirectorySpot. Go to DirectorySpot login page (https://www.directoryspot.net/general/login.php) and enter your email address as your User Name. Press “Reset Password”. If you still cannot log into DirectorySpot please complete the form below and include the reason for submitting the form.
- My email has changed. Do I need to change my User Name in DirectorySpot? Yes, your User Name in DirectorySpot is your Email Address. Please complete the form below including your old email address and new email address. The administrator of DirectorySpot will need to program your new email address into the system prior to your new email address becomes active.
A Map of Orchard Brook
To see a map of the Orchard Brook addresses and common areas:
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our Directory Spot implementation, please complete the form below: