How To Reserve The Picnic Area For Your Party
The corner picnic area can be reserved for parties of 10-60 guests.
Please check the online calendar here for availability (party rentals are color-coded red). If your date is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
In order to be sure we are adequately staffed with lifeguards for your event, we require two weeks advance notice to reserve a spot.
You will also need to sign a pool picnic area rental agreement to keep the spot reserved.
Due to the need to staff additional lifeguards for events, the rental rate will be as noted below:
- For 16-30 non-Orchard Brook guests: $20/hour
- For 31-60 non-Orchard Brook guests: $40/hour
- PLUS $3.00 guest fee for each non-Orchard Brook guest
General Pool Party Information
The pool is a great place to have a birthday party, graduation celebration, family gathering, sports team get-together, or similar event! Please be aware that safety at the pool is our main concern and so pool management asks that you let them know about your plans ahead of time so that there are a sufficient number of lifeguards on hand to assure safety. We want everyone to have a good time, but we ask your help with a few details, as noted below.
- All guests are required to follow the pool rules. Pool management and the lifeguards on duty always have the last word when it comes to pool safety. Despite whatever group arrangements may have been made, the pool staff may put restrictions in place or even close the pool entirely if necessary to eliminate unsafe conditions. When hosting a gathering, the pool host has a responsibility to ensure guests act in a safe manner and with consideration toward all pool patrons.
- Please keep food and beverages in the picnic area or at the poolside tables and away from the pools themselves. Contaminants in the pool can ruin the day for everyone.
- If using the grills, please take care that children are kept safely away to prevent accidents.
- Although we do not restrict alcoholic beverages at the pool, we request renters ask their guests to be discreet, monitor consumption and take appropriate action to ensure there are no problems.
- Please remember: No glass containers, serving dishes, etc. are permitted anywhere in the pool and picnic areas at any time.